Dear guests, we kindly ask you to follow HOUSE RULES:
1. Check-in: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Check-out: 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
2. Quiet hours: 11 p.m. – 7 a.m.
3. After check-in, read HOUSE RULES and EMERGENCY EVACUATION PLAN. They are attached to
your bedroom’s door.
4. You must have an ID or passport in order to check-in. HOSTEL can ask guests for additional information.
5. Upon check-in, you will receive: an electronic card with which you enter HOSTEL, a key for your
bedside table, a key for your locker and a check-in receipt. Keep this receipt! HOSTEL can ask to see it at
6. Upon check-in, you must pay a DEPOSIT (30EUR/3.600RSD) If you lose your electronic card or
any of the keys, HOSTEL has the right to keep the DEPOSIT. Upon check-out, the DEPOSIT is returned to
7. Guests must pay for any damage done at HOSTEL.
8. Non-guests are NOT allowed in the bedrooms.
9. Do NOT enter the bedrooms in shoes. Leave your shoes at the shoe stand and put on the bedroom
slippers. Ask the staff for more information.
10. Pets are NOT allowed!
11. Food&Drink is only allowed in the dining room. If you leave Food&Drink in the fridge, put a mark with
your name and check-in date on it. Unmarked Food&Drink will be removed! After using the kitchen, wash
the dishes and clean the surface where you have prepared and eaten your Food&Drink.
12. NO smoking! NO alcohol and drugs in the bedrooms! NO weapons! NO flammable supstances! NO bad-
-smelling supstances! NO shouting and noise (especially during QUIET HOURS)!
13. Bedrooms have multiple beds, as well as bunk beds. For hygiene reasons, PLEASE be tidy. Make your bed
14. Cleaning is done daily between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
15. Do NOT wear inappropriate clothes.
16. Leave the restroom clean after using it. Do NOT throw tissues, paper, litter etc. in the toilet.
17. If you need any help, ask the staff at the reception desk.
18. Book of impressions is at the reception desk.
We assume that you have read HOUSE RULES at the beginning of your stay.
WE WISH YOU A PLEASANT STAY!